I'm happy to announce bitlib release 23, which fixes the brokenness of release 22, and hopefully past brokenness too. Principally, it changes to using bitfields smaller than lua_Number, which by default means int (typically 32 bits). This helps with various problems.

Thanks to Shmuel Zeigerman for reporting the problem to me; I had already fixed it, but forgotten to release it. Please, report bugs to the LuaForge tracker, or failing that, by email to me. I don't normally read lua-l.

Get the new release from:

http://luaforge.net/projects/bitlib/

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | Psalms 19:12 <-- tagline for the guilty