Terry Bayne escribió:
The way I usually do this is to embedded the functions in the host application, and then register those functions with the Lua engine.  That way they are available for all scripts and are "pre-loaded".

You mean writing the functions in C? I think it is not a solution. The functions must be written in Lua. At least, I think so. Perhaps I can put all functions in a file and execute it before all other scripts?

--
http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
Have no place I can be since I found Serenity

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com