Thank you very much Duck; Now I can understand better what I'm trying to do.

I checked the makefile again and unfortunately, "-Wl,-E" options are already passed in the gcc. I think the problem I have is:

I have a statically-linked Lua binary and I want to link dynamically the libraries from Luasocket to the Lua binary. The first thing: Could be that possible?? In case  of "yes",  how can I do it?? I mean, I think I need to pass another parameter to specify to the luasocket libraries to make reference to the lua binary.

Again, sorry for my ignorance. Any help would be appreciate.

Cheers

Julio Mora