Hi,

We are trying to compile LuaSocket in an arm linux platform. First we have created a pre-compiled binary lua to be executed in the arm using static libraries. Secondly, we have compiled Lua socket using a cross compile tool as we have used to create the binary lua. After, when we try to execute in the interpreter the socket package (http = require " socket.http") we got the following error:

undefined symbol: lua_insert.

Can anyone tell me the reason of this problem??

Thank you in advance

Julio Mora