Hi!

I need to bind a function (using tolua, not tolua++) that has a float* as a parameter, and another that returns a float* .

void glMultMatrixf (float *m);
float* CalcRotation(const float r);

In both cases, tolua creates float vars, and not float*, because it understand that, on the first case, 'm' will be a value returned when calling the function in Lua. I don´t know what happes on the second case.

Using void glMultMatrixf (float m[]) doesn´t work, also.

I could use void glMultMatrixf (float m[16]), but in some functions I don´t know the size of the array.

Any tip?

Thanks!

Jose

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/