Enrico Tassi <gareuselesinge@libero.it> writes:
> The only thing I'd like to see is some sort of cooperation in the
> production of libraries.

Yes I agree ... better library "infrastructure" would be great ... I
don't mean runtime infrastucture, but rather standard methods for
finding/distributing/installing/organizing/etc libraries, as well as
some vetting process to choose the best ones.  I guess most of the
popular scripting languages (python, perl, ...) have benefitted a lot
from that kind of thing.

[Lua does have some nice stuff like luaforge, but it's very low-key.]

-Miles
--
=====
(^o^;