Dear Roberto and Alex,

thank you for responding.
The output of a configure file gave me this information:

checking for int... yes
checking size of int... 4
checking for short... yes
checking size of short... 2
checking for long... yes
checking size of long... 8
checking for long long... (cached) yes
checking size of long long... 8
checking for __int64... no
checking size of __int64... 0

I am not really an expert in making C files ... what changes
could make this makefile work ?

Thank you very much again.

Best regards,

Axel