Hello,

If this is the place for discussing luaJIT, here is a question.

I know that luaJIT uses Coco: could it be possible to do without it?

- I may have scalability issue (100 thousands of coroutines, so if they also have a C stack allocated…)

- I’d like to make the lua state persistent and would then like to be sure that there is no C stack to restore, because I have no reflexivity for it.

Not embedding luaJIT yet (I need bitwise operators), but could be interested in.