well, I did not figure out how qtjambi itself does the preprocessing.

Using cpptoxml on a not preprocessed file shows that signals tags are
retained. However it seems that the steps I followed are not enough to
ensure a preprocessing to cpptoxml alone. For now I used the gcc which
means I lose my signal/slot info.

There are stronger issues however. One of those is that I cannot still
use any of the infos produced, so signal/slot will come later. I'll
have to dig or ask how qtjambi gets to a preprocessed file which has
the signal/slot tags in it. I am quite confident it should not be so
difficult.

Roberto Raggi's parser seems to be able to preprocess itself, though.
Do you find a clue?

mauro