Hi,

MinGW can in fact link against any msvcr*
http://www.develer.com/oss/GccWinBinaries
contains it as part of its distro...

Now, this is the type of project I am looking for. I am a
bit skeptical, though, by the description:

    How gccmrt works (and why it works)

    gccmrt works by simply overwriting libmsvcrt.a with the
    version you requested. The original version is always around
    anyway (it's the one called '60' in the help screen).

We know it can't be this simple, right? It has to change the
includes too. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

[]s,
Diego