It is not working for Lua.NET. Here is the error message I get.

C:\>lua50
Lua 5.0.2  Copyright (C) 1994-2004 Tecgraf, PUC-Rio
> = 0x1234
stdin:1: <eof> expected near `x1234'

Regards,

Lythoner

Asko Kauppi wrote:

Lua 5.1.2  Copyright (C) 1994-2007 Lua.org, PUC-Rio
> = 0x12345678
305419896

I don't know about Lua.NET though; the behaviour actually comes from a C library function, but is documented for Lua.

Do you need 32-bit or 64-bit figures?