It's not exactly the same topic but it is tighly related. I am planing
on integrating lua in my project by including the official library
within a dso. For this to work I need to specify particular flags
during the creation of the object of the library (-fpic added to
CFLAGS). Can I do this without modifiying the makefiles provided
within the lua source  or must I provides my own Makefile ?

--
Olivier Delannoy
ATER