----- Mensagem original ----
De: Enrico Tassi <gareuselesinge@libero.it>
Para: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 2 de Outubro de 2007 5:50:29
Assunto: Re: Res: [ANN] LuaSVN 0.2.0

>> I think I fixed that problem, but I will need to change other functions too,
>> like "mkdir" and "copy", because a commit can occur after these operations.

> if you want to be consistent with the command line api, the formed does
> not automatically commit... (don;t remember the latter).

Both commands can automatically commit, but it is not always. You can do:
"svn mkdir URL", what would cause an immediate commit. The same occurs
with "svn copy WC URL", for example.

>> I will add an optional parameter "message" to these functions. I think is
>> also a good idea to set a default value to "path" in "commit" and in
>> "update".

> Here I miss the point... which default would be sane?

The current directory, the same as the svn command line tool. I think
is sane, isn't?

Cheers,
Sérgio

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/