Hi guys,

I'm a software engineer and technical evangelist at IBM, and I work in
the DB2 team. We have developed drivers for many other languages,
including but not limited to, Perl, PHP, Ruby and more recently
Python.

Lua seems to have a growing community of passionate users, so I'm
trying to understand if there is a significant amount of interest in
the possibility of an IBM provided driver for Lua and DB2.

I wrote a short post about Lua in my blog, in order to generate some feedback:
http://antoniocangiano.com/2007/09/26/are-you-interested-in-a-db2-driver-for-lua/

I'd really appreciate if you could take the time to provide some
comments from a Lua user's perspective.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio
--