[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Kindergarten games (was: Idle 0.10 alpha)
- From: "Anders Bergh" <anders1@...>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:47:35 +0200
On 9/25/07, Thomas Lauer <email@example.com> wrote:
> Sure... if you kindly tell me where I actually maintain that *I*
> designed the *language*.
> The simple fact is that I never said that, neither here nor on my
> website nor in the documentation.
> This kindergarten game of trying to badmouth me is a complete waste of
> time. EOT.
Right, whatever, I meant those parts where you go like "you can't call
yourself a programmer unless you made your own scripting language" or
whatever it actually does say. Idle annoys me because:
- it's just Lua with some patches from the LuaPowerPatches page
- it has some modules taken from some parts of the web
- it's closed source
I wouldn't care so much about the above really, but I really think you
take a bit too much credit for what you have there.
I'm not going to continue with this, in fact, I don't really care
about Idle and I'm just going to ignore any future posts about it.
This isn't going to lead anywhere so... here's the end of it