Hi all,

I have a problem that I'm sure someone has already
solved, so I figured I would ask here.

We have a bunch of lua files in a directory structure
with 'requires' to load code as necessary, using the
lua_path environment variable. Now we want to
precompile the code instead of keeping it all as
source. Is there a good way to define a "parallel"
directory structure for the compiled code that could
be generated automatically from the source? We want to
be able to deploy the compiled code and still be able
to debug with the source code (using ldb)?

Any suggestions would be welcome.