> The simple fact is that I never said that, neither here nor on my
> website nor in the documentation.

and another....

"Idle is simply my attempt to take all that is good in Lua and to extend it with those things I'd like to see in a script language..."

On 9/25/07, Bradley Smith <gmane@baysmith.com> wrote:
Thomas Lauer wrote:

> Sure... if you kindly tell me where I actually maintain that *I*
> designed the *language*.
>
> The simple fact is that I never said that, neither here nor on my
> website nor in the documentation.

Quote from http://idle.thomaslauer.com/IdleFAQ.html :

1. Why would anyone write yet another scripting language?

Well, for one thing, you haven't really lived until you have a script
language to your name;-)

--
Trevor Burton
http://www.paperworld3d.com