2007/9/22, gary ng <garyng2000@yahoo.com>:
> The only problem for me is, it doesn't compile on my
> debian sarge(or etch?) system because it needs FUSE
> 2.6.
>
> So for the time being, I would stick with my own version.

I tried to support 2.5, but I haven't found a clean way to pass the
lua_State* pointer to the FUSE state. The unsafe solution is to save
it in a global variable. The other solution would be to generate a
init FUSE method at runtime, but I don't know how to generate C
functions at runtime.

I'll try the unsafe solution.