I was trying to use lpeg to put together a C preprocessor, but I guess I don't have a firm enough understanding of the lpeg concepts to make it work. I kept running into infinite loop errors when implementing grammars. As interesting of a problem a C preprocessor in lpeg would be, it was faster for me to just grab http://mcpp.sourceforge.net/ and be done with it.

Still, I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has a C preprocessor built with lpeg. I'd love to see working lpeg code for this, so I can see where I went wrong.

Thanks!

Josh