Hi,

François PERRAD wrote:
> Any comments, suggestions, bug report, test, improvement are welcome on
> Parrot mailing list (perl6-internals@perl.org).

Umm, before I make a fool of myself over there ... I've tested
this with a few benchmarks. So, maybe I'm missing something
essential, but why does --jit-core *slow down* things (5%-10%
slower than --computed-goto-core)?

And even if it's only interpreted, 20x-33x *slower* than the Lua
interpreter seems a bit hefty. And comparing (supposedly) JIT
compilers, it's 50x-200x slower than LuaJIT 1.1.

Do I need to disable some debug stuff? I just followed the
standard build instructions ...

Bye,
     Mike