On Sep 17, 2007, at 10:15, Daniel Silverstone wrote:

I don't know Spanish nor Portugese but if you want to use Lua for web
programming you should check out the Kepler project at
http://www.keplerproject.org

Or Aranha (which is differently focussed and nowhere near as complete)
which might fit better your requirements.

http://www.digital-scurf.org/software/aranha

Or, while we are at it, HTTP.lua, which is 100% pure Lua at its core:

http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/browser/HTTP/HTTP.lua

Canonical 'Hello world' example:

local HTTP = require( 'HTTP' ) --import the HTTP module

HTTP[ '/hello(%a*)' ] = function( aName ) return 'Hello ' .. ( aName or 'world' ) end -- define a handler

HTTP() -- run the HTTP server

% lua Hello.lua
GET /hello HTTP/1.1

HTTP/1.1 200 OK