I've just started using the IUP gui library in my project, but although there's a lot of documentation for it on th iup website, becuase of the way it's organized I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to get it to do what I want. Does anyone know of any good tutorials that do a better job of explaining how it works?

Specifically, I'm looking to add a simple text editor (written entirely in lua) to my program that uses only the iuplua51.dll and iupluacontrols.dll.