Hi,

I find myself in need of handling some data thats been serialized in
php, using the native serialize function.

I was hoping there would be a tried and tested lua library to do such
a thing available somewhere. Unfortunately after some searching I've
not found anything so my last act is to ask on this list before I sit
down and write it.

http://www.phpguru.org/static/PHP_Unserialize.html#other

Is my best find so far which as you can tell contains links to
versions in a few languages that are not lua :)

Can anyone point me to a php unserializer written in lua?

Cheers,

--

Kriss

http://XIXs.com -><- http://www.WetGenes.com