I'd like to announce the latest Beta13o of pbLua.

This is a port of Lua to the LEGO Mindstorms NXT and it runs
the interpreter right on the brick!

This is not a fancy remote control - you can write text base
programs on your Bluetooth equipped phone and send the file
to the NXT to be executed.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/>

This version has reading and writing to FLASH so that you can
store strings to pass into loadstring(). Eventually we'll
have a real file system.

If anyone is interested in using pbLua and the LEGO NXT to teach
programming at a high school or college/university level, then
please contact me off list. (Or on the list if the comments
are useful for other readers)

Cheers, Ralph