I'm trying an hybrid approach: using tolua to parse the definition (.pkg) file, and
redefining the "preamble", "supcode" and  "register" functions to generate pure lua_* functions.

It will be used to bind basic code (defines and functions), but I plan to extend it to generate bind code to classes, also (using luna.h, maybe, or simply metatables.

This isn't as flexible as the tolua default generated code, but has the advange of only using pure lua functions.

      Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê.
http://www.flickr.com.br/