On 8 Sep 2007, at 08:56, Erik Cassel wrote:

I bind by hand, but I didn't set out to do so: My app already had a
reflection mechanism. All I did was create an adapter between the reflection system and Lua. In one stroke I had 100% binding to all classes, functions,
properties and events.

I don't quite follow. I'm fairly familiar with Objective-C (which I think is pretty good on the reflection scale), and don't see how I would, in one stroke, be able to expose everything I've written.

(It would be pretty easy to do -[Object valueForKey:] and -[Object setValue:forKey:] of course.)

David Dunham       Development Manager
+1 206 926 5722      GameHouse Studios