On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 08:38:37PM +0200, Luc1an0 wrote:
> Unsupported protocol: scp

The win32 version is not compiled with that protocol active. I think the
bindings are totally transparent with respect to this, but since the dll
I built are done by cross-compilation, it can be that not all the stuff
curl can link against was there.

I've just download the following files (to get the official curl dll):

  http://curl.haxx.se/download/libcurl-7.16.4-win32-ssl-sspi.zip
  http://curl.haxx.se/download/openssl-0.9.7e-win32-bin.zip

I've moved all ddl in the same dir and renamed libcurl-4.dll into
libcurl.dll and the result is the same:

  > print(c:perform())
  1       libcurl was built without LIBSSH2, scp: not supported!

So I think the point is to get a win32 version of libcurl built with ssh
support.

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi