[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Xavante 1.3.1 Released
- From: "Andre Carregal" <carregal@...>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:02:04 -0300
Xavante is a Lua HTTP 1.1 Web server that uses a modular architecture
based on URI mapped handlers. Xavante currently offers a file handler,
a redirect handler and a CGILua handler. Those are used for general files,
URI remapping and CGILua scripts respectively.
Xavante is free software and uses the same license as Lua.
Xavante 1.3.1 [31/Aug/2007]
* Replaces the use of the cgi table by cgilua.POST and cgilua.QUERY in
* Correcting the behavior of coxpcall when used with C functions
(patch by Ignacio Burgueño)
* Correcting issues with chucked encoding. Now it only sends the
Transfer-Encoding header when necessary. (patch by Ignacio Burgueño)
* Correcting the handling of cached files in filehandler. (patch by
* New /web structure, using a dynamic index to documentation in
Xavante source and documentation can be found at
Feedback is welcome!