Hello,

I like to pass some C++ arrays to LUA. The other way from LUA to C++ is already done. I show you in pseudo language what I need:

LUA:
> a = getArray ()

C++:
fill a array with many numbers and return it in the getArray() function

LUA:
4
5
> print (a[3])
6

My problem is I don't know how to do this in C++. Perhaps someone could help and tell me how this works. What I tried last was:

C++:
    lua_newtable (L);
    lua_settable (L,1);

    lua_Integer n = 6;
    lua_pushinteger (L, n);

LUA:
	tc=TestClass:new()
	a=tc:testX()
	print (a[1])
	[string "print (a[1])"]:1: attempt to index global 'a' (a nil value)

regards

	Andreas Volz

--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Andreas Volz, ES1
Elektrobit

Elektrobit Automotive GmbH, Am Wolfsmantel 46, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
Managing Director Otto Fößel
Register Court Fürth HRB 4886

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.