Hallo,

On 8/22/07, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> [1] Recently there has been some research in Scheme using continuations
> for dynamic sites that would need multi-shot continuations (if the user
> clicked the same button twice). I am still waiting to see how this
> architecture behaves in practice. (There is some debate of what should
> be the "correct" behavior in those situations, from the user point of
> view.)

     Web sites based on continuations are in use already, but mostly
not in Scheme. The Seaside[1] framework is written in Smalltalk and
uses them. The Common Lisp frameworks UnCommon Web[2] and Weblocks[3]
too.

[1] - http://www.seaside.st/
[2] - http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/
[3] - http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-weblocks/