On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:06:32 -0600, "Patrick Donnelly"
<batrick.donnelly@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm curious what features people would like to see added to Lua.
>Generally I'm content with the way things are. But there are some
>things...

Type declarations, including declarations for a (specific)
user-defined type. This would have to be ptional, of course, but with
a switch to make them required. This is pretty much the only
significant thing that a language like C++ has that Lua doesn't have
(other than a modest difference in performance), and the lack of it
makes large-scale programming in Lua much more difficult and
uncertain.

Steve