Diego Nehab wrote:
Hi,

It's not being maintained anymore for lack of interest. I did port it to 5.1 answering a couple requests, sent it out for people who asked for it to test, and never heard
back from them. Hope it didn't destroy their computers. :)

If you want to try it out, let me know and I can send it to
you.

As someone at work is convinced that the complexity introduced by mixing coroutines with OS threads is worth the effort for some particular tool, I have to come up with working code for that (or proof that it isn't worth it).

So I could as well use a 5.1 port for LuaThread.

Cheers!
Bogdan