From: Luís Santos [mailto:lsantos@itquality.com.br]
Sent: Friday, 3 August 2007 10:28 PM
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Lua and Java 6 Scripting?

I am quite interested in hearing about that.

Luís

Greg McCreath escreveu:
Anybody out there doing work to integrate Lua into the new Java 6 scripting framework?

Greg.

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email may contain personal information of individuals, and be subject to Commonwealth and/or State privacy laws in Australia. This email is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print, store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason, in accordance with privacy and copyright laws. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this email from your inbox.