If it's a macro function, you can just add it as a regular function on
your .pkg, like this:

void LIB_LOG(int level, char* message);

(or maybe use the enum type for 'level', the compiler might complain).
There are also several ways to add extra stuff to your bindings,
depending on what you're adding (and what version/flavor of tolua
you're running).

Ariel.