-----Mensagem original-----
De: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] Em nome de cr
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2007 09:56
Para: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Assunto: Re: RES: RES: Lua Browser Plugin

> The incredible Mark Hammond integrated COM and Python (the Python win32com
> module), and he also integrated XPCOM and Python (the mozilla pyxpcom
> extension).
> The pyxpcom effort to integrate Python into Mozilla resulted in cleaning
up
> the Mozilla code in ways that will make it easier to integrate Lua in the
> same way.

this way is deprecated. the new story from mozilla is Tamarin (Adobe's
ECMAscript runtime) turns into a language-agnostic VM, for Javascript, Ruby,
Python....

doubtful that Lua would perform better on it than its own vm, of course..
and whether youd want to bother when JS is pretty similar