Hello

            I'm working in a Lua Cross-Browser Plugin and I have just doing
my first test. I'ts working just like a java applet so far, but my intent is
to make it work more like javascript (as I can). Maybe my question isn't
about Lua itself, but sure this can be noising stuff to Lua community. I'm
careful thinking about distribute or not the source code of this monster,
but I can see many bad(bad?) habit practices that can be used with this
tool. Since a lot of you guys have more experience then me in this subject,
can I have some help with this? I'm a little scare to open the source and
use and this code be used to crack other people systems. I don't work so far
in a secure way to do so, and open the source to have some help just make me
think.

Thanks in advance

Rafael