Title: Message

Hi,

            I am debugging windows GUI application on XP written using LUA and wxWindows. The application crashes after a long time (say 20 hrs of keeping it open) when selecting some specific options of the GUI. I could get the "crash stack" information for 6 instances and the crash is reported in two of lua files:

    ltable.c and lobject.c.

     The specific APIs of ltable.c and lobject.c at which the crash is reported varies for all 6 instances. The lua I am using is Version.5.0

Let me know if you need more information that could help in better understanding the crash or this is a known bug in lua?

Thanks

Anupama