-----Mensagem original-----
De: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] Em nome de Jonas Bengtsson
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2007 18:38
Para: Lua list
Assunto: Re: Lua in JavaScript

Ketmar Dark wrote:
> but... Java and Flash plugins has no access to DOM. there are just
> "windows" with their own controls, etc... there's no way to control DOM
> as JS do. %-(

Doesn't Flash at least have some access to the DOM? I thought this was
something that was improved upon the last couple of years (but since I
don't do Flash I have no hands-on experience). There are things like the
Flash / JavaScript Integration Kit [1] and Flex-Ajax Bridge [2].

Cheers,
  Jonas

[1] http://weblogs.macromedia.com/flashjavascript/
[2] http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Framework:FABridge