> dude, C coding 101: you need to link with all the object files your
> program needs to run :-)
> Make sure you have liblua51 installed, then try
> gcc -llua51 mytest.c
> for dynamic linkage, or
> gcc mytest.c /path/to/liblua51.a
> for static linkage. These are the libraries (dynamic and static,
> respectively) that provide the implementation of the lua* functions
> you're calling.
>
> HTH,
> -K

Ya I knew there was a linking problem, but even when I use `gcc mytest.c /usr/local/lib/liblua.a` I get a mountain of other linking errors. Is it because I'm not using liblua51.a?

-Patrick Donnelly

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say."

-Will Durant