  _____

De: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] Em nome de Minardo Gollun
Gonzalez Lopez
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2007 10:00
Para: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Assunto: RE:
Prioridade: Alta

I need a code, using Lua5.1.2 that allows me to load a Lua file and print
the name of all the functions that have the document. Please any people that
have an example or tutorial send It to me because I have not been able to
make an example that loads lua and execute it correctly using the latest
libraries.

Write to: mgonzalezl@estudiantes.uci.cu   Thank you...

Saludos: Ing. Minardo G. González López.

http://www.eset.com