[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: "or" shortcut does not work - but why?
- From: Nick Gammon <nick@...>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:05:29 +1000
On 18/06/2007, at 3:15 PM, Andreas Rozek wrote:
Could a wrong endianess be the reason for the reported misbehavi-
our? Compilation and execution take place on the same platform,
usually within the same program...
I tried your example on my PowerPC Mac, which I believe is big
endian, and it still works. It also works on x86 which is little endian.
If you have a debugger I would put a breakpoint on OP_TEST in the
* Does it get executed?
* If it is executed, does it get the right arguments?
* If it gets the right arguments, does it do the right thing?