On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Thomas Lauer wrote:

> A 'return 1453' in a Lua main chunk doesn't set the error code that's
> handed back to the OS. It would be nice if utility scripts could set
> this value.

I wrote some very similar code for my specialized lua wrapper yesterday,
so I agree that it's useful :-) I'd suggest amending your patch to set
s.errcode to EXIT_FAILURE if the (lua error) status is non-zero.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
LUNDY FASTNET: SOUTHEASTERLY 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6. SLIGHT OR MODERATE. RAIN