I am new to Lua so I apologize if this question is easy. I have a GUI application that does not have a terminal and I wanted script writers to be able to see there print() statements in the GUI. Now I am sure I could catch the standard in and out, but that is a real pain. I was hoping I could overwrite the print function in Lua to call my applications version of it and then display it in my user interface. Can this be done?
--
Regards,
Ryan