That's interesting..  Let us know if you release it to the public! :)

Jim Whitehead II wrote:
Last night I wrote a small script that allows my client to respond to
lua requests in irc.  Since I'm frequently idling in #lua, I wanted to
make it available for illustration and tinkering when questions come
up.  I've run it through a bit of testing and it should be relatively
safe for me to let everyone know about it =).

Simply prefix a command with lua> to have the bot run the command.

Best wishes