Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
>> Is there a roadmap/todo-list that details the improvements planned
>> for Lua
>> 5.2 and/or 5.1.3?
>
> 5.1.3 will be a bug-fix release only (as always in Lua when only the
> "release" number changes).
>
> Currently we have no concrete plans for 5.2.

Does that mean that we should setup some kind of wish list (maybe on the
wiki) for what people want to be added/modified ? Or do you prefer
keeping the initiative of the major changes ? On the other hand there
are already plenty of unfulfilled requests in the list archive, maybe is
there no need for imagination.