On 5/22/07, Everton Gish <evertongish@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm new in the list and my english is not very good. : D
As I make to install "Lua"?
We can also speak only in portuguese?
Thanks!!!

I'm not sure what you're asking... Do you want to install Lua? Are you
on Linux or Windows? On Linux all you have to do is "make; make
install". On Windows, it's a bit harder but there are instructions at
http://lua-users.org/wiki .

I don't think you can speak Portuguese on this list, but perhaps
someone here on this list will talk to you in private in Portuguese,
or you could try IRC (#lua on irc.freenode.net) and ask (in English)
if there are any Portuguese speakers around.

I hope this helps.

--
Anders