Thanks.

Yes further expansions are planned as Content Assist for example. Any help would be appreciated.

You can install it in any Eclipse (3.3M6 and above) isntallation via the update site. Dont forget the dependency on the DLTK availaible at http:// download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/updates/1.0/site-interim.xml (Update Site).

Hope this helps.

cheers Nicolai