Ketmar Dark wrote :
> seems that you forgot to register standard libraries. did you do "LuaL_openlibs()"?

Err, hum... he he ! Hem... well, told you it was a newbie question, right ? ^_^

In fact, since my last email, I tried to run my script directly with lua.exe and saw that it worked fine. I deduced my problem was the "require" function was not 'registered' into my script, but I didn't find anything about that issue, no reference to that in any tutorial I saw.

I hope I won't bother you again with such newbie questions when my "Programming in Lua", Second Edition is arrived.

However, thank you very much for your help, Ketmar and Jerome !
You saved my day ;o)

François-Xavier INGLESE

Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Automatisés,
62, Avenue Notre Dame du Lac - 49000 Angers
Tél. (33).2.41.22.65.86 - Fax : (33).2.41.22.65.21
http://www.istia.univ-angers.fr/LISA