Hi Antonio,
What you say makes some sense. However, I think the naming standard
cause is lost because no one really ever agreed to a naming convention and
many different names for the lua51.dll exist. I think the best that can be done
is that the 5.2 lua components get an agreed (or specified by the Lua
team) standard. 5.1 should have taught us all a few lessons.

db