[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Issue with my patch to add ARM-uclibc support to LuaCoco
- From: "Zachary P. Landau" <kapheine@...>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:55:07 -0400
* The problem always shows up during the same two calls to yield: the
calls in copas.lua in the send function. I'm not sure if/how these
are different. I am going to try to get together a demo and see if I
can get that to fail in the same way.
Guh, I think I found the issue, and I don't think it is a Coco problem
at all. I checked all new coroutine threads to make sure they were
always created with a stack. But I forgot about the main thread of
execution. It seems like my copy of copas was calling
coroutine.yield() from the main thread instead of in a coroutine. I'm
not sure why, but I'll look into that issue separately.
So I think my original setjmp implementation is fine. The
implementation I posted earlier hasn't changed, but I can make a
proper patch of it for you.
As for my assembler implementation, it isn't quite there yet. When
removing one of my debugging printfs I started getting a crash, so
there is some flaw somewhere. I'll continue tracking it down when I
get a chance. The assembler version will be more limited anyway,
depending on which ARM processor you are using, so I think it's a good
idea to have both implementations available.
Zachary P. Landau <email@example.com>